Black Rhodium Open Silhouette Stud Earrings
The Open Silhouette Stud Earrings feature a hammered, undulating circular shape with negative space in the center and a diamond set in an 18k gold bezel hugging the top interior of the shape. Just above this diamond rests the post closure for these button earrings. The diamond sits on the earlobe, allowing it to be seen easily and hug the owner's ear. The playful, elegant simplicity of these earrings makes it a style a woman of any age can wear for any occasion.
Surrealism inspired the undulating shape, and natural light shines through the open space in the earring's center, creating a quietly bold look.
- Available in black rhodium-plated sterling silver with 18k yellow gold.
- Hammered finish allows the piece to shine, be scratch-proof and shine forever.
- Diamonds carat weight totals approx. .10.
- Measure 16mm in diameter.
- Weigh less than 1g.
- Made in New York City from the world's finest, ethically-sourced materials and gemstones.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your earrings to arrive as each piece is made just for you.