There is something about stripes in the summer that just feels right, regardless of whether they are considered in or out.
Whether it’s a swimsuit, a Breton shirt, a pair of shorts, a tote bag, a skirt, or just about anything in seersucker, stripes are fashion that is failsafe. The fact that vertical stripes are slimming is no secret and who isn’t all for that? Certainly, solids are no slouches either.
You don’t have to be pattern phobic to appreciate the simplicity of solids. Mixing your patterns is perfectly acceptable -- like stripes with stripes or checks or polka dots or paisley -- but grounding your stripes with solids leaves out that pesky guess-work.
1. DIAMOND ARROWHEAD ANTLER & PYRITE NECKLACE: A sparkling large diamond arrowhead and double-sided diamond clasp are the focal points of this beautiful antler nugget and metallic dark grey pyrite necklace.
2. SAPIENTIA AQUA GREEN SUNGLASSES: A flattering and contemporary interpretation of the round frame, Sapientia features a rounded front with angular sculptural cutting at the edges complemented by beautiful oblique sculptural temples.
3. LINE EARRINGS SILVER: Elegant, cool, minimalist design.... an essential earring.
4. DIAMOND LINK MULTICHAIN BRACELET: A sparkling diamond chunky chain link is the focal point of this gorgeous oxidized sterling silver multi-chain bracelet.
5. SHOPPING BAG: A big bag for everyday use. Very soft and slouchy. Can hold big objects such as a laptop, documents and folders, but where you can also keep your more personal and/or delicate items in its inner pockets.