A Guide to Kingston City
1. Hellshire Beach -- The #1 spot for the freshest, tastiest seafood, served in little huts right on the beach.
2. Bob Marley Museum -- Little explanation needed. Home of the reggae great, the legend ... the most gorgeous islander, in his time, with limitless swag.
3. Port Royal -- Located in Kingston Harbor, this small fishing village is another popular seafood spot. Be sure to check out Gloria's restaurant, which is a local favorite.
4. Devon House -- One of Kingston's most beloved land marks. Home to the best Jamaican-made ice-cream. Their rum and raison ice-cream is a real crowd pleaser (most things revolve around Rum in Jamaica).
5. Blue Mountains -- If you're fit and adventurous, try taking a hike in Jamaica's Blue Mountains -- the longest mountain range in Jamaica. The Blue Mountain range is also known for growing some pretty spectacular coffee!
ABOVE: Downtown Kingston. Traditional architecture. (Style Notes)
ABOVE: Hellshire Beach (Globetrotter Stiletto; Jamaica Film Commission)